Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Mes délires persos :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alénor d'Endarniel
Admin
Admin
Alénor d'Endarniel

Mes délires persos :P Empty
PostSubject: Mes délires persos :P   Mes délires persos :P EmptyWed 12 Nov à 13:13

Ben... j'ai retrouvé ça quand je cherchais mes cours de PC de l'an passé avec mon chien. D'ailleurs, il a pas pu s'empêcher de renifler "La Conductimétrie" et l'encre a bavé !! Trève d'anecdotes, c'est un essai de FCE "blanc"... Le sujet, c'était que la première phrase devait être : "It was the worst day of my life" :

This was the worst day of my life...

I remember... I remember the wind on my face... I remember this last sunset on the sea... I remember your eyes, your smile...

I was standing in front of my father’s great house, looking up at the sea, but without seeing it. The man who was talking to my father inside had joined me in the garden.

My tears were already running down my cheeks...

The man seemed to look at the flowers ; they were wonderful by this evening of June. He had a sad smile and took my hand in his.

“ Milady...”

He gave me the message, kissed me on the hand and left me.

I fell kneeled when I read these words... That was impossible... you had made me this promise... It couldn’t be true.

I threw the cursed paper in the garden and ran as fast as possible. No, it couls only be a nightmare... I just ran, ran...

...“Died while trying to save his soldiers”...
...“ Greatest general I have ever met” ...

I stopped, short of breath. In front of me, the sea was shining under a beautiful sunset. I left my sandals and entered the sea. My tears got mixed with the warm sweetness of the water...

That day, you had taken my hand, I’ll always remember the feeling of your lips on mines... the tendreness in your eyes when you promised me to come back... For our wedding...

I remember the wind... This beautiful flower floating on the sea.
Back to top Go down
Livandil d'Eleissen
Admin
Admin
Livandil d'Eleissen

PostSubject: Re: Mes délires persos :P   Mes délires persos :P EmptyWed 12 Nov à 16:05

Super, j'aime beaucoup et tu écris bien en anglais (pourquoi on n'a pas de sujet comme ça au Proficiency?T.T).
A la fin...elle se noie...ou pas?
Back to top Go down
Alénor d'Endarniel
Admin
Admin
Alénor d'Endarniel

PostSubject: Re: Mes délires persos :P   Mes délires persos :P EmptyWed 12 Nov à 19:51

Lol ! je l'avais jamais vu comme ça ! c'est l'influence de Jehan ou quoi ?! Razz

Nan, c'est pas Liv ! ^^

Dans ma tête non, en mm tps c'est un writing blanc, chui pas allé chercher midi a 14 h !! lol Je n'en sais rien...

PS : merci !
Back to top Go down
Livandil d'Eleissen
Admin
Admin
Livandil d'Eleissen

PostSubject: Re: Mes délires persos :P   Mes délires persos :P EmptyThu 13 Nov à 19:10

C'était juste pour savoir^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mes délires persos :P   Mes délires persos :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Mes délires persos :P
Page 1 of 1